JULY is $10 a Tom month!
Certificates are sold at Grange Co-op stores throughout Jackson County and the Mini Pet Mart on Stewart in Medford. The certificates can be redeemed at any of the many participating veterinary offices listed on the back of the certificate.
All male cats must be tame to qualify for the program.
SNYP has organized this campaign to bring public awareness to the importance of fixing male cats. Fewer than 30 percent of the animals SNYP assists are males, but the number of kittens surrendered at local animal shelters is staggering – and unfixed tom cats are one of the biggest causes.
Since male cats are always ready, willing and able they can breed year round – causing hundreds of offspring in just one season.
WHERE TO PURCHASE:
Beginning JULY 1st, the special CAT NEUTER certificates can be purchased at:
- Pet Country, 2833 N. Pacific Hwy, Medford (541) 773-7087
- South Medford Grange Co-op, 2531 S. Pacific Hwy, Medford (541) 772-4730
- Central Point Grange Co-op, 225 S Front St., Central Point (541) 664-6691
- White City Grange Co-op, 8205 Crater Lake Hwy, White City (541) 830-0015
- Ashland Grange Co-op, 421 A. St., Ashland (541) 482-2143
- Mini Pet Mart, 1081 Stewart Ave., Medford (541) 779-8410
WHO TO THANK:
The success of SNYP’s programs is dependent solely on the generous participation of the Rogue Valley’s veterinary offices. We appreciate their willingness to offer reduced rates for our special time limited seasonal campaigns.
The 2017 $10 a Tom campaign is organized and funded by SNYP with additional funding provided by Friends of the Animal Shelter.
HOW TO HELP:
Help spread the word! Download a flyer and post at your work place, church, gym, grocery store…you get the idea. The more people who know about this lifesaving offer, the more lives we can save.