570 Tom & Mom certificates sold – up 70 certificates from last year!
SNYP created this fall campaign for two reasons:
- To educate the community that a female cat can begin breeding as young as four months old!
- To combat the breeding of these young offspring that were born in the spring are now having their own litters.
Many thanks to:
- All of the participating veterinary offices
- The Jackson County Grange Co-Op stores and Mini-Pet Mart on Stewart for selling the certificates
- Kelsie at C.A.T.S. who helped so much with replying to the many social media conversations
- FOTAS for helping to promote the month-long campaign and for their partical funding which helps subsidize the cat spays.
SNYP has all sorts of year round programs for BOTH dogs and cats. Check them out